Tired of your not-so-good sleeping problems? Get a snoring and sleep Apnea treatment without the need of CPAP and Bi-Pap, now in Chandigarh!
Many people are aware about the problems that occur while sleeping, such as snoring, bad breath and any other problem. However, these problems grow to a bigger scale sometimes and create awkward situations in general. These might seem like something very normal, yet you should always take care and check up your health condition.
What is sleep apnea?
A serious sleep disorder in which the breathing stops and starts repeatedly, sleep Apnea can cause serious problems if not treated well. Sleep Apnea is seen commonly in men and has some risk factors like age and obesity. Snoring and smell from mouth during sleep is normal, however, the problems are worse if you are suffering from Sleep Apnea. You might feel tired even after you had a very sound sleep.
Types of sleep apnea:
1. Obstructive Sleep apnea: occurs when throat muscles relax. It the most common form of sleep apnea.
2. Central sleep apnea: occurs when the brain is unable to send signals to the muscles responsible for breathing
3. Complex sleep apnea syndrome: occurs when the patient is suffering from both, obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea. Complex sleep apnea is also known as treatment-emergent central sleep apnea.
Symptoms of sleep apnea
A person suffering from sleep apnea is seen to have insomnia, sleep deprivation, snoring and excessive sleepiness during daytime. Some common symptoms are dry mouth, fatigue, mood swings, irritability or weight gain.
Treatment of sleep apnea
• Sleep Apnea can be easily treated by making efforts to stay healthy and maintain fitness levels. Constant workout routine and diet plan has great effect on the treatment process of the body.
• Supportive care equipment for breathing assistance while sleeping prevent the chance of serious health issues. Supportive care with machines like Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) relieves breathing problems while sleeping as it pumps a steady flow of air through the nose.
• Bi-Pap, otherwise known as Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure is a type of ventilator that helps with breathing process.
• Airway Management is the process where the blocked airway of food, fluids, foreign objects and other obstructions are cleared.
• Surgeries like Tonsillectomy, Palatoplasty and Adenoid Removal are helpful if you do not wish to be dependent on Bi-Pap and CPAP for the rest of your life. Using a Bi-Pap or CPAP can help you to be stable while the disease is still not fully treated, however surgery can remove the disease from its core and you do not have to use Bi-Pap and CPAP machine anymore
After much research about the best doctors for the treatment of sleep apnea, we believe that the E.N.T, Head and Neck Surgery Specialist, Dr. Lovkesh Mittal is the one who can help you get rid of sleep apnea and can guide you throughout the treatment. He specialises in Snoring and Sleep Apnea treatment and is quite renowned for carrying out successful surgeries for Sleep Apnea.
An enthusiastic doctor, Dr. Lovkesh Mittal specializes in the field of coblation surgeries, endoscopic surgeries and microscopies surgeries. His area of expertise includes endoscopic ear surgery, endoscopic nasal surgery, oral and throat cancer surgeries, snoring and sleep apnea treatment, tinnitus specialist, allergy treatment, microscopic voice and thyroid surgery, vertigo specialist, and many other essential surgical procedures. He completed his residency years at Government Medical College and Hospital, Sector 32, Chandigarh and worked as an Assistant Consultant at Department of E.N.T, Head and Neck Surgery, Paras Hospitals.
Sleep Apnea can now be treated without the use CPAP and Bi-Pap in India. With the use of all the latest techniques and professional guidance, you can easily complete the treatment of Sleep Apnea. With the expert guidance of Dr. Lovkesh Mittal, get the best of treatment.
Contact for more details and enquiries,
Contact number : 7293939326
Website : https://www.excelentcentre.com/